What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive online MMA training
- You dread putting on the sparring gloves because you know you’ll just get picked apart by your opponent with nothing to show for the training session but bruises and a fat lip.
- You feel like you’re not learning anything. Just there for senior students to humiliate you as they show off their skills and tap you out.
- Private coaching session by Skype ($55) – Schedule now. Limited slots avilable each month.
- Got video? Receive valuable feedback on your training or fight footage
- One month of unlimited access to member training section ($19.95)
- Private coaching session by Skype ($55) – next 7 members only
- Taking the Back from Quarter Position (And Back Break Downs)
- Knee Bar From Standing Back Clinch (Pekiti Tirsia Set Up)
- Judo Kimura Back Mount Dismount and Arm Triangle Counter
- Team Quest & Xtreme Couture jiu-jitsu coach Dennis Davis
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Damage Control MMA Academy scores 72.02/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://damagecontrolmma.com/access/signup/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: damagecontrolmma.com you’ll also be taken through to damagecontrolmma.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)